Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Diary, It snowed today....

Here's my little snow bunny.



The weather guy said it would snow in the mountains and maybe snow a little in the valley so when the first snowflake fell I was delighted. So this was my first picture.


Then I thought it couln't get better than this third piture it was starting to stick. then.....this happened in 5 seconds! I turned my back for a secong and my backyard was white. yeah!!! Then Kurtis and I went to take the trach cans out today and we froze our royal rastafarian ninnies off!!! I decided that I like to observe snow from the comfort of my own hot chocolate mug..INSIDE!

5 comments:

erinmu said...

I'm sure you get it ALL the time, but are no where near sick of hearing it--Your little Tess is beautiful. I'm so glad that she overcame her sickness. What a relief! I'm a nervous wreck with coughing in the middle of the night... I can't wait to see pictures of her halloween costume.

Angie Roberts and Rob Haddock said...

So So cute Mel Tess it is me Ang Roberts! I am adding you to my blog staulk!

Hailey said...

Oh my goodness! Mel I hadn't checked your blog in a while that that story about little Tess is so sad. I'm glad everything is ok now. She is so cute and looks like she gets cuter every day! Miss you!

Kim said...

Mel, your little Tess is such a doll. I am glad she is okay! I will be so paranoid when I have cute little babies. I love the progression of snow pics! I miss the snow.

kirk said...

Mel I miss you! I wanted to check your blog to see what's new in your lives, but I can see that it's been a while since you've updated. Don't feel bad though. If you've seen mine, you know that I haven't updated in a while. Hope you guys are doing well!
Let's talk soon