Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kendall Kampout

every year my Grandmother and her siblings and all of their posterity get together for 5 days and we camp. now by camping I mean, in trailers and some even with showers, blow dryers, and queen sized beds! but yeah we still call it a campout. We eat, talk, play games, eat, sing by a big camp fire. I look forward to it every year and it is the only way that I remain so close to my first, second and third cousins. i love to see all that has come from my Grandpa and Grandma Kendall and their children. Joy in your posterity at it's finest:)
any way, I didn't get alot of pics of other stuff, because it was the first camping trip with an infant so...need I say more. I did get these pics of both of my twin bros holding Tess for the first time.
And John's little girl, Layla couldn't get enough of Tess-they will be best buds I am very sure of that!

No comments: