Tuesday, April 22, 2008

upcoming leaps in life

what a crazy life we have, but oh how we have been blessed!!!  It's not hard to notice the blessings-it seems sometimes they are coming out of our ears! 
Kurtis Graduates this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And he is so excited.  He really never ceases to impress me.  His ambition and drive to do his best are definately going to get him anywhere that he dreams.  He has worked so hard and long for this, and deserves the best.
we have Katherine and John's family coming from Colorado for his graduation and some of my family are coming as well.  happy days. so, i will be posting some pics of that.

1 comment:

asiabird01 said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you are happy!
I got your card and pic the other day. Thank you for thinking of me. It totally made my day! Keep updating the blog, I love to check it out everyday!

Love your guts-
asia