Friday, August 7, 2009

Blessing Tiny Tess-August 2, 2009

We are so thankful for the support that you all gave on Tess's blessing day-those that were there and those that were not-We LOVE and APPRECIATE you all!!! The blessing was beautiful and she must of liked it cause she slept all the way through it and through church and through the brunch and then some. What a special day! We love her so!
The proud men of the day.


This is four generations: my Grandma Corrine Jenkins, My papa Wayne Jenkins, Me, and Tess Joy Taylor




2 comments:

carly said...

She is a beauty! I miss her! I am glad she was so good for her blessing! Wish we could have been there!

Aubrie said...

She's put on some weight since I saw her...she looks like a different baby! I wonder what she will look like in vernal?? She looks so pretty in her white little dress.