Wednesday, June 10, 2009

KT's Birthday

Kurtis Ryser Taylor 
Born February 9 1984



Kurtis and my bro Tyler share the same birthday so here we are at Jord and Mandy's house having cake with some good times on the side.      

I must tell you about the awesome and very sweet husband that I have. He is so much more than I could have ever asked for in a partner and he truly is just that, my partner. my equal. my best friend. Where others might get impatient he remains calm and understanding. And he let's me be me. His parents raised a fine man, and priesthood holder.  He is a great example to me of what my Savior is like. Ever-loving and kind  and excepting of all that is good. So happy birthday, husband! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I keep watching for your blog to update to see your new little one! How exciting. :) As for your other posts, you look fabulous-and I love the picture of you and Kurtis with wings. :)