Friday, August 1, 2008

read the fine print

This is a picture from our Ward Pie-o-neer Day activity. We ate a nice meal and the pie eating contest came last. I was totally content being a spectator only, but half of the people who signed up to do it didn't come..so my husband being the good guy that he is volunteered himself not realizing that it was a couple contest. So I was in for it as well. "I'm not afraid!" I said and we were off to conquer the chocolate pudding beast of a pie 

So we are a little sideways sometimes.....

bottoms up! after about 5 bites we were so over the chocolate pudding and we couldn't stop laughing at each other. This was a fun activity, but needless to say it was my first and definately last pie eating contest. Chocolate pudding up the nose takes day to recover from.




No comments: