Friday, August 20, 2010

catching up with The Taylor Fam

Kurtis and I were working on his new website and we heard a silence and then a loud ruffling and this is what we found! Eating veggie chips...and then five min later we found this.....
We could'nt help but laugh! She has wild bed head and is sitting in a path of destruction.

for my birthday my parents were nice enough to stop by on their way to Salt Lake to watch Tess while we went to the Temple and got ice cream. It was SO AWESOME! Thanks Ma and Pa!
We also celebrated our 3rd year marriage anniversary this same week and We went on a great date. "Lucky to be in love with my best friend...". Love you Hubbard!!!1
Tess is pretty mush nuts about dogs and has recently discovered the movie BOLT by Disney. It has a cute dog in it and she wants to watch it about 7 times a day. So her Daddy watched it with her this day and shortly after we started it she was so tired(as you can see in this pic) that I put her down for a nap. They are buddies, her and Dad!
Pioneer Day Celebration in Monroe Ut. So fun!
Tess is already a little caregiver and nurturer! We never taught her, but she just has alsways loved dolls and babies. And a couple of months ago she picked up a doll and started hugging and loving it. She wraps it up and rocks it. So cute to watch! She will be a great mama!
"My future's so bright..I gotta wear shades" That is an eighties jam that I thought was perfect for this shot. She loves to wear her sunglasses and tries to get anyone she can to wear them too.
Independence Day Parade in Provo. We sat by The Major family. Relatives on KT's side. It was so much fun to be with them and see Tess's reaction to the parade. family fun in the sun!
Just cute. and we are not the only and first parents to be obsessed with every move thier child makes. We are so in love with this sweet girl! Plus, I was impressed with this outfit because I got home from Sunday morning meetings and Kurtis had gotten her ready! he is good.
Love this pic. Tess Loves her Grandmas and Grandpas! What a lucky girl!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Tess Joy Taylor
June 12, 2009

She is such a Joy in our lives! She is smart and very funny. She loves babies, doggies and loves to walk. She loves to read any book about animals and babies. She sleeps very well and makes us laugh every day.
opening presents with cousins and friends. Thanks everybody!!

This is in Colorado at the Taylor Family Reunion. I don't know what happened to my other pics but I thought this was the best. She just sat on the horse but that was just as fun for her.
Last but not least, Mother's Day! I made this dress for Tess. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

ixoj said...

I disappear for a few short months and Tess doubles in size! She's a small child now...not a wee bairn!

The Robbins said...

Melanie you have a darling family. I wish I could have made it to the Kendall Kampout this year, but my new little one wanted to arrive earlier than expected. There is always next year. Tess is adorable, she sounds like allot of fun.

Hailey said...

Ok, so I posted that last comment and then saw this post. It was like you read my mind. I love it. She is a doll and I can't believe we haven't seen her in person yet. Funny thing we were talking with some people about 4th of july in Monroe the other day and remember that time I came out there and it was so much fun? Ok good